Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy Crapbatmas

Yes, the seasonal holiday has a new name and, best of all, this isn’t some madness invented just by me, the picture you see is of a card sent to me. My thanks to Paul and Teresa for the card, the concept, the crap bat that came with it and the sentiment. I wish you both the best.

I also want to offer best wishes to all my family, friends, old and new, real and ‘virtual’ (that reads awful but I mean, of course, those who I have met in person and those who I know via the net). A special best wishes to Gabe a ‘virtual’ friend who, through the power of Whitby (and an aeroplane), I met this year.

Best wishes, of course, to all the blog readers and commentators, I appreciate each and every one of you and special mention to the folks on the Medacs Helpline who, I understand, follow the blog religiously.

I’ll leave you with a joke, facebooked to me by Ian. It is awful but he suggested I post it and pointed out that it is silly season so just think of it as the gag out of a virtual Crapbatmas Cracker (and normal programming will resume tomorrow, I promise).

Q What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?

A Frostbite.

No comments: